November 21, 2016

Beauty and the Beast


I must say that I do not really understand, This philosophy is known as “The Spirit of Two Loves” and follows that just as every individual loves and cares for themselves.
Definitely, I do not understand how a man as, but as ugly as Marc Anthony, has the ability to drag and fool so many beautiful women, (worthy of better luck) and then throw them away like old shoes, just as he does to the Beautiful Shannon from Lima.
As a woman, I feel indignant at the behavior of adefesios like this, which for me are not worth a rotten guava.
Poor women who are seduced, and fall down at the feet of deprogrammed androids and with the damaged chic like this Marc Anthony.

So damaged, as it gives him, to kiss men than women. No one is being kissed by the horse. The men who executed those plans did so deliberately, and passionately carried out what they believed and perceived as their main object.



Published byh Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment