May 14, 2016

Harry Potter's author writes witchcraft to a fan tattoo and cure her depressione

JK. Rowling has shown, once again, dealing generously with fans of Harry Potter's saga. The british author was touched with a message from Twitter user, requesting a handwritten version of the spell 'Expecto Patronum' so she could tattoo. On request, the young girl told of her sad story:

"I went through many things (and I'm still going) in my life, from sexual abuse to bullying and 8 suicide attempts. I'm not proud of it, but it's who I am. I'm also trying so hard to stop with self-flagellation" says in a shared text on the social network.:
















































Kate also said that Rowling helped her overcome some problems in life, and demonstrated the desire to tattoo on the wrist spell the name of the dementors away the playful world of Harry Potter.:

"You helped me go through all the difficult moments of my life," thanked. "I want to tattoo 'Expecto Patronum' wrist I used to cut more, or somewhere that I don't know yet."

Rowling said the message immediately, generating excitement among fans: "...I love the fact that you're working to heal and protect yourself you deserve it I hope this helps." wrote the author to send the picture with the phrase written the hand.










































J.K. Rowling is such a beautiful person. I love her!


Published by Manu

No comments:

Post a Comment