May 5, 2016

No title. Just read… I guess... If you want

Alright, so I’ve realized lately, or have been noticing that so many people are so unhappy... people that you see everyday that have the brightest smile on their face go home and cry every night, and people who are completley immersed in the conversation you’re having are actually just thinking about the fact that their not allowed to eat today and people who you think are so beautiful that go home and tell themselves how ugly they are, or compare themselves to others who are “more beautiful than them” or have this horrible twisted idea that they’re not good enough... and it honestly pains me to see a beautiful young girl have to live with the doubt that maybe she’s not pretty enough, maybe she isn’t smart enough, maybe she isn’t skinny enough because SOMETHING or SOMEONE convinced her that she wasn’t. I’m so sick of people making fun of so and so because they’re “ugly as fuck” or “fat as fuck” or something because maybe they don’t have blonde hair and maybe their hip bones don’t show and maybe they don’t skip a meal, or maybe they do but it doesn’t really make a difference... I don’t really know what to do because I’m starting to experience it with friends. Friends that I think are beautiful, friends that I think are so amazing, friends that I believe are perfect not only because they’re beautiful on the outside but some of the most amazing people I know... why is it that so many people are allowed to be unhappy? why does anyone think they have the right to make someone feel that way? So if you’re reading this…which I mean, its totally understandable if no one does…but I think you’re perfect. You’re beautiful, no matter what that guy said, no matter what your mom thinks, no matter what that stupid bitch next to you says or implies when she talks about herself. You’re perfect. To me. And you need to start learning to be perfect for yourself, because until you’re happy with who you are and accept that maybe you’re not going to look like those skinny ass models that show every one of their bones, and maybe you won’t be a ten on every guy’s scale... but you’re YOU. And nobody else can say that except you. And YOU are great, and YOU can do great things, and YOU ARE good enough, and smart enough, and pretty enough to be happy... YOU just have to believe that.

― Lauren Jauregui (on tumblr).























Published by Manu

No comments:

Post a Comment