May 7, 2016

See Fifth Harmony's gorgeous Billboard cover photoshoot

Having Each Other's Backs

As Simon Cowell recalls, "It was incredible how quickly they jelled, had each other's backs and understood their roles. It was the same with One Direction. I've seen idiot managers [in other situations] try to control everything. With a group like that, you respect their talent and let them lead you."





































Camila Cabello

"I was having terrible anxiety, nonstop. My heart would beat really fast the whole day. Two hours after I woke up, I'd need a nap because my body was so hyperactive. It was so eff -- sorry, but it was so f--ed up. I was scared of what would happen to me, of the things my brain might tell me. I realized the stuff I thought was important isn't worth my health. Now I write in a diary every day, work out and meditate." ― Camila Cabello





































Normani Kordei

"I was frightened. I would've rather not auditioned than risk failing, but my mom encouraged me to do it to better myself. I took that leap, I prayed, and everything worked out." ― Normani Kordei on The X Factor




































Lauren Jauregui

"This is our rebirth," says Lauren Jauregui about the group's new album, 7/27. "Also, 727 is a jet," she adds with mock cockiness, "and we're about to take flight, know what I mean?" ― Lauren Jauregui



























Creative, Competitive and Keep a Sense of Humor

"They found out in front of a live audience they were going to be an actual band, and now they're challenged to be creative, be competitive and keep a sense of humor? I'm surprised they haven't cracked up! They should be nuts by now. I would be." ― L.A. Reid






































Dinah Jane Hansen

"We finally have a damn voice," says Dinah Jane Hansen. "We feel like actual artists. We were little babies in the ­beginning. Now we're becoming big girls." ― Dinah Jane






































Ally Brooke Hernandez

Ally was home-schooled in San Antonio, so she could look after her mother, who has severe scoliosis. She's wearing the silver purity ring her mom gave her when she turned 18, shortly before she auditioned -- or, as she puts it, "When I was ripped out of the house and thrown into X Factor." ― Ally Brooke 























'Incredible Journey'

"It has been an incredible journey, and it'll continue as long as it can," says Jauregui. "But this will be that chapter that got us wherever we needed to go. We're learning the business, meeting people we need to know, getting knowledgeable about our craft. This is basically us being in college for our majors."

























Published by Manu

No comments:

Post a Comment