May 29, 2016

Pleasure, my name is WOMAN

Today I woke up wanting to never wake up, the sun is shining out there, but here it is so cold. They touched me. In the worst way you can touch a woman. It was a night of partying. Dance. Passion. Youth. But all was lost in a cup. A drink. A sip. My boyfriend doped me. He drugged me. I remember our first conversations, the first kiss, the first hug, I thought that those arms, I would find protection, I was wrong. The crime last night has no forgiveness. In my mind the lights gleamed, everything revolved. I heard voices. Chuckles. DEBAUCHERY! When I woke up I was naked, penetrated, violated.

30 animals over me
30 monsters
30 animals bogeymen
30 nightmares
30 MEN.
I felt small, helpless. I called by my mother, but nobody listened to me, no one paid attention to me. They devoured my body. They hurt me more and more, and the more I cried, more they liked. My father was not there to defend me. I wanted to run, escape to under my bed and hide. I BLACKED OUT. I woke move in a corner, naked, without soul, without life, only PAIN. Such a strong pain. I could not even cry. The bogeyman had gone, the monster was not there anymore, the legion of demons had gone, the men were gone. But I was still in hell.

Hug my mother no longer brings relief, the protection of my father can't save me more, I can hide under the bed, I can hide anywhere, THE PAIN WILL NOT PASS. WILL NOT STOP. WILL NOT GO AWAY. My soul was raped that night, my heart was penetrated, my mind is full of cum, my mouth is with a bitter taste. I know that life will continue. I'll study. Work. Maybe I'll come back to smile, my body will heal, the wound will heal, who knows I may go back dating someone new. But, my soul and my spirit, they were taken, they were stolen, dilacerated, they turned gray.

When a man rapes a woman, he's raping a girl, a girl, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a grandmother. I cried out to God. I cried for my parents. I cried for help, nut the monsters have not heard. It has no soul, it has no heart. They are everywhere, in the bus, in the subway, in the market, in school, at work, inside our home. Who can save us? I don't know.

Pleasure, my name is WOMAN
and I died at 16.

Helena Ferreira

In honor of all women in the world! The pain of yours is also mine!


I'm Manu and I fight by the end of the rape culture.







































Published by Manu

No comments:

Post a Comment